Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

making life easier with glasses

I wear glasses and have worn them since I was 4 years old...yes, 4  :)

I tried to wear contact lenses but, after much practice, I could not even get them in....and then out of my eyes.  It freaked me out!

So, I wear glasses.  Bi-focals even.  Yep...at the age of forty....my eyes went south.  This makes me fanatical about how I see.

I signed up to do a review about lens cleaners on a site.  They shipped me a box of cleaners, individually wrapped in a box that I keep on my kitchen counter.  They are great!

When I first opened the shipping box...I thought wow...they are very industrial looking.  But, I opened them, opened one of the individual packets....and cleaned my glasses.
They did a great job!  They do smell very alcohol-y but they get the job done!  They cut the oils that seem to find their way onto my glasses from my skin or my son's fingers.

http://www.magidglove.com/Magid-Lens-Cleaning-Towelettes-M100D-1.aspx

Go check them out.  If you are an eyeglass wearer....and like a clean lens.  This is for you  :)

Really!

No comments: