Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Science Fair...and the many other projects I have done

I am very artistic & creative!  And I really do love a good project for school. 

Altho...I don't get to be the lead....I am the creative one behind the scenes.

This is this years Science Fair project for 8th grade.  Sophie did not want to participate...so, I pushed her.  She said she would only do something if it was girlie and not stupid!  So, I thought up this one...lip gloss.

I used to own a soap making company....so, I had the know how to make lip gloss from natural products.  So, that was the natural one...the other came straight from the Dollar Store  :)

I love how it turned out!  She should do well.

Here are some other projects I have done.

I made this dress for Colony Days.
And here is my Mission of Santa Barbara....yes, it is made of sugar cubes!


I searched all over my computer for a picture of the salt water project we did 2 years ago.  I have the board in my scrapbook room....I will have to go snap some photos of it.  It's just fabulous too!

Yep....I am a proud Mommy!  I don't remember doing projects for school when I was growing up.  I don't know if in Las Vegas they just don't do things like that or....blocking it out.  But, I do enjoy them now.

I know there will be more for Sophie in the future....and then I have Nash...so, another Mission!  No sugar cubes next time tho.

1 comment:

Help Please? said...

Hi! I was looking for a few science project ideas and this one really caught my eye. I have a few questions about this. Is it an eighth grade science project? And would you mind sending the procedure and everything as a how-to on how to do it? It won't show up well on my screen. Thanks, and please do reply! Have a nice day.