Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

yeah! It's Friday! and we have snow too!

This has been a very long week!

Probably because I worked last Sunday at the Bridal Faire and then a very long week of many emotions.

I am glad to see this day end...this week end  :)

I had planned to go to the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton but...we got snow.  Unlike the last time we got snow...it was overplanned for.  The whole town shut down.

Today...no one knew it was coming.

I started the day in flip flops & capri's...and came home and put on sweats and fur lined crocs @ noon.  Burrr!

Nash and I watched the snow fall...I love watching it snow.

his unimpressed look...after being out in the snow!


I took our new dog, Elvis out in the snow...as he is a former flatlander.  Nope...he hate it!  LOL

Got patched sewn on jeans,  did 3 loads of laundry, worked...yes..glad this day in gone.  :)

No comments: