Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

random things that pop in my head

  • 5 days until scrapbook retreat
  • the back of my tongue has hurt for 2 days....and I feel like crap
  • started packing for retreat today
  • had to go to WalMart to buy a new tote/bin for packing in
  • during the summer it got used as a small pool
  • I can see my desk....the actual wood looking part!
  • it's been months since I have seen it
  • I got 2 new pair of glasses this past week
  • 1 for seeing
  • 1 for reading
  • bifocals suck when you read & do the computer all the time
  • I am so ready for Summer to end...I hate the heat
  • since I don't feel good I put on my ugly flannels night gown
  • now I am hot!
  • and not in a good way!
  • got Sophie's STAR test in the mail today
  • super advanced in English
  • Geometry....think she missed a key lesson...just basic
  • I was lucky to pass Geometry with a D+
  • looking for a tutor to help her figure out what key lesson she missed
  • she is stressing about it
  • I wish she was not a perfectionist like me
  • if she didn't want to go into medicine...I would say screw it
  • I so wish she was not an overacheiver!
  • she is WAY too much like me!
  • makes me miss David
  • he would have been such a good influence on her
  • 14 1/2 years he has been gone
  • how can you miss someone so long that you have missed longer than you have known them
  • same can be said about Ginny
  • I hope they are watching over us
  • I made a promise to myself and my therapist
  • October is dealing with shit month!

No comments: