So, this past 2 weeks have been extremely busy!
- Getting kids back to school and on a school schedule.
- Getting our PTO ready for the year, as President...this is a very big job!
- Giving 2 Back to School speeches to parents of our school...getting them excited to participate.
- Compiling our list of school volunteers...and doing it backwards so it made the job harder.
- Making sure all board members know their jobs and are comfortable in their job.
- Greeting new parents and old parents making sure they know I am approachable and want their help.
- Starting up 2 new direct sale companies...hoping to make some money.
- Dealing with school pictures, school yearbook ordering while it is cheaper...and scheduling to work one of them for the elementary school and getting to work with a cool parent!
- Helping a new principal to get settled into our school. He is awesome!
- and I know there is more....but today....I am going to talk about our school's Challenge Day!
Challenge Day says this on their website -
Our vision is that every child lives in a world where they feel safe, loved and celebrated.