Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

feeling blessed

Today...I am feeling like a great Mom and wife.  Why???  I don't know...maybe it's because I have seen the other side and I appreciate what I have so much.  Maybe it's because my Hubby is out of town visiting his daughter and granddaughter in Seattle and I miss him.  Or maybe it's because I worked all day supervising a visitation of a mother with her daughter and when I came home....I saw MY kids and saw that I am lucky and blessed to not have to be in that position myself.

I love my family.

I came from a pretty messed up family....altho, I have yet to see a perfect family.  Most of them are dysfunctional in some way or another.  I had just had enough of MY families dysfunction and was tired of pretending that it was all ok.

I made the right decision for me and my kids.

I am lucky.  And I feel it today  :)

Hubby, daughter Liz, Sophie, Nash & granddaughter Chloe...in Washington.

my daughter, Toria.  I adore that girl!

Hubby, Sophie and me.

Deb...my stand-in Mom...I so appreciate having her in my life and the Hubby -man
son Ian, and favorite daughter-in-law Emily with grandsons Elliot & Caleb....and awaiting granddaughter, Gwen

Love my BOY!

Ginny's best friends, Mo & Vera, brother-in-law Mike & Sophie after Ginny's funeral.

Sophie and my mother-in-law, Ginny.  I miss her terribly!

Elvis...what a sweet, sweet dog.  thanks Renee for letting me have him!

My boy....I love him so!

Such a lucky person!

No comments: