Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

what will the world bring to me???

So, my business is at the 5 year mark.  I need to make some changes and trying hard to figure out just what they are.  And....when I taught in the after school program...it really shined a light on something that I have been really missing.  Teaching.

I was born a teacher.  And I am good in front of people.

I also need to make some money.  Hubby is taking some big cuts lately and I need to step it up since the business is slow while I am in transition.

I applied for a very cool job.....I will be shocked if I don't get it.

It will be nice to have someone else to follow and outline what I am to do...not that I won't do that myself....but, I kind of miss having a boss and always being in charge of the decision making process.

And also looking at other changes in my volunteer status.

I am never good with change...but this one I am really embracing!

No comments: