Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Printing pictures

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

Our wireless service through clear internet providers is fast enough for us to be able to upload pictures to Shutterfly so much faster now. I love to use Shutterfly because you get really professional looking prints at really good prices. Once you order them, they are really quick to show up in the mail. You can even get pictures that you pick on calendars, t-shirts, canvases, and coffee mugs. I like to give picture gifts to my friends and family because they are more personal. Anyway, with our old internet service before we switched, uploading pictures to the site took forever. It would literally take me like an hour to upload pictures to the site. I would leave the computer uploading and go work out. When I got home sometimes they still wouldn’t even be done uploading. I love being able to quickly upload pictures now. When I take pics, I quickly upload them and can get the hard copies of the pictures in a couple of days. The internet is really cool! It sure beats having to go down to the drug store and flipping through your memory card.

No comments: