Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

looking for the deal

So, as you know....I love coupons and I love a good deal!

I think I found a keeper!  Become

You can go to this site and price compare to any other website.............side by side!  I looked up Lowes fireplace doors.  I was able to find the doors they sell at Lowe's....but was able to compare them on the same site as some sold by Northern Direct and others as well. 

So, I thought, this can't be!

Then I looked up gas fireplace heat-exchangers!  Wow, they had a ton to compare!  It was mindboggling!

So, I thought ok...what if I am not looking for fireplace anything....but a Lowes Fisher Paykel dishwasher Sears dd24dctx6v2!  What good cooking Mom doesn't want a couple of those in her kitchen?  Well...they had tons to compare as well!

I love this site!  Great for shopping.  And great for finding the best deals!

No comments: