Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 days home with Nash

The boy has been home sick with the stomach flu.  Never a good thing.

The 1st day was awful...lots of barfing, fever, and stress on me.  Children are cranky when they don't feel good.  And I was stressed out from having my foot hurt for now........weeks.

I do suffer from anxiety.  I know...shocking isn't it  LOL

Anyway....after one too many times of Nash not listening to me and slamming the door to his room.  I had had enough.  You would think I learned form last time we went thru this.............and Nash ended up with a cut over his eye from being behind the door when I opened it...hard.

So, this time...after he slammed the door...I waited until I heard the plop on the bed before I slammed open the door.  Now, we have a lovely hole in the wall from the door knob.  I guess I am slow learner...but it did feel good to release the emotion on the door.  Guess Nash is like his Mommy.


I hate Phineas & Ferb!

I am ready for Nash to go back to school.

I thought he was ready yesterday afternoon...then he barfed all over the trampoline.  Maybe jumping was not a good idea.  But then....an hour later his fever spiked again.  So, no trampoline today.

I did have to take him to WalMart with me this morning.  It was good to get out of the house.  I think he is better and can probably go back to school tomorrow.  He looks better.  He is a such a white boy that when he gets sick....OMG!  He really looks awful!

So, now we are watching Phineas & Ferb while I type away and work on a few online jobs.  Then I told him we will get the Halloween decorations put up.

I have enjoyed having Nash home...once he accepted that he was sick.  But, I am SO ready for him to go back to school!


No comments: