Wow, has this season gone by fast. I am not so sure I am ready to say good bye to the tree or to the mood of the season.
So, a countdown to Christmas good bye.
- I get my corner back in the living room
- less to do now that wrapping andshopping are over
- still have not heard enough Christmas music!
- my butt needs less treats...really!
- still doesn't feel like it has come.
- I know I was here...just doesn't feel like it should be over yet.
- a new year to start
- hum....not so sure I am done with this year yet.
- what am I missing about the holiday???
- Why am I not ready to tell it good bye yet???
- Now that I don't see my family....I don't have to hear again about the Christmas tree I stole when I was 18 and it was a VERY slim year in our house and as an adult. I had to step up.
- There was not one drunk person at any holiday event. Maybe that's it??? Without my family....I don't have to deal with drunks and roving hands and stupid sexual remarks.
- I didn't hear one time that I was fat...not one!
- I didn't hear one negative thing about the crappy job I am doing raising my children.
- I didn't hear that I don't deserve what I have.
- And I didn't get presents that make no sense to me, hubby or my kids.
OK....it's the dysfunction I miss.
I guess I can pack up the tree until next year.