Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I know you are out there

OK...so I have been blogging for a couple of months.

If you don't blog...you should......it's very eye opening.

I have several readers according to my stats page.  At least 20 to 30 per post.

You read...and you don't write back or leave comments.

Of course...that is strictly our prerogative I am not here to judge.  I would write even if no one reads it.

This is my therapist  :)

So, I guess it's you  :)

I pour my heart out about what is in my head or what is going on in my life and it feels like better.

I also had my first 3 months published in softback form.  I want to be able to have it for my kids.  One day they are going to want to know what the HELL happened to their Mom and why she is the way she is.  This blog along with other things I have kept from my past will explain everything.  Or at least give their therapist a reason why THEY are the way they are.

Anyway...if you would like to say hi and let me know what you are thinking...I would like that.  And if you don't then by gosh...don't.

But, know that I appreciate that there are eyes out there reading my words.  Maybe one day...we can say hi to each other!

Until then...thanks for reading!

OMG!  while writing...I managed to finish off a bag of dark chocolate pomegranate HEALTH candies.  OK...maybe not HEALTH but...healthier than most things I put in my body.

OMG!  They are fabulous!

But, just for the record...my bag was not 2 pounds!  it was a previously opened 7 ounce bag.  OK...just wanted to make sure you knew.

2 comments:

celebrie2 said...

yes we are out here! I have just found your blog about 3 hours ago and for that length of time I have laughed and cried while reading your entries! Science projects, mud puddles and slow kids! I commiserated with you about holding Nash back( yes..I did that too, very hard but worth it in the end) smiled at the wonderfulness of date night (my husband and i do that too, but ours usually last about an hour and then we are ready to go back to the comfort of home) cried at the death of your dear Ginny. I am so sorry! I had to say goodbye to my father inlaw of 32 yrs and that was one of the most painful things to do.

I had noticed that you didnt get but one or two comments and I wanted you to know that someone is here! Keep writing, cuz I'm reading.
Thank you!

My life....as a Mom and Wife said...

thank you Cyndi :) loved reading your comments!