Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

sleepovers

We are hours into a sleepover.

According to Wikipedia....A sleepover, also known as a pajama party or a slumber party, is a party most commonly held by children or teenagers, where a guest or guests are invited to stay overnight at the home of a friend, sometimes to celebrate birthdays or other special events.

They are common at our house....especially now that Sophie and Sarah are friends again.  But, as you know...sleepovers have nothing to do with sleep!  Especially if you are a parent.

I was informed that a sleepover was coming by Sarah...when I picked the girls up from their 8th grade trip to 6 Flags.  Sophie soon confirmed and it was on.

I do love sleepovers for Sophie.

Since I have 2 ONLY children...its nice to see a sibling type of relationship in the house.  And Sophie and Sarah are just that.

This is Sophie & Sarah...4 years ago!
They fight like sisters, giggle like sisters...gossip and have now developed their own annoying phrases.  Years ago it was "I like pie".  Now, they both call each by their full names.

I am so very glad that they are friends again.  I think they need each other and now that they are more respectful of each other and see what the world is like without the other...they will do better together.

So, I tried to go in and snap a current picture of their sleepover....but, I was banned before I could get anything. 

So, this old one will have to do...and its pretty much the same  :)


God they are cute....loud but cute....still!

No comments: