Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

writing blog advice

Once again....hooking up with Mama Kat and her writing prompts.


What 10 pieces of advise I would give myself if I went back just when I am about to start my blog....or something close to that

OK...here goes

  1. You will become addicted to writing things down
  2. It is the best therapy you will ever have!
  3. Your family will think you are crazy when you refer to writing on "that topic" the other day on your blog.
  4. You will be your own fan!
  5. You got on the band wagon late with this blogging thing...but, it sure is fun!
  6. It's a great way to scrapbook your family memories.
  7. You can bitch and bitch about something and no one will tell you to stop...at least not yet  :)
  8. You have fans you don't even know!
  9. You will become addicted to looking at your stats and wish it would give you names & addresses of those people that are reading you and won't let you know.
  10. you will start thinking about vlogging....seriously!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Tammy

    3 comments:

    Heather Hart said...

    Love it!!! Totally relate to friends and family looking at you all funny when you mention blogging about whatever your talking about!

    Visiting you from MamaKat's writer's workshop! Good luck with that vlogging pursuit!

    Lisa said...

    I'm not ready for vlogging, but I agree it is addictive. I wish I had addresses too, so I could send thank-you cards just for visiting. Oh, and by the way, you sound very very busy but obviously well organized.

    Anonymous said...

    I can tell you I was totally unprepared for howclose I'd feel to these people I never even met!