Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

#1 Boss

Tonight I had a funny conversation with my son.

As we were tucking him into bed...or trying...he comes running from the kitchen into his bedroom.  I ask where he was?   He says he got a drink of water....I asked who said he could?  He says Dad.  I said is Dad the Boss?  He looks at me and says...he is #2 Boss.

I laugh.

I ask Nash...who is #1 Boss.  He looks at me and says...you are #1 Boss.  I smile and say yes, I am!

So, I ask him...what does #1 Boss do.  He says...everything.

So, I ask...what does #2 Boss do?

He says....he tells neighbor Nicholas what to do???

I laugh.

So, we are kissing every other and telling each other how much we love each other. And I ask him...if he thinks he will be a Daddy one day.

He says yes.

So, I ask him...will you be a #1 Boss or a #2 Boss.

He looks at me with a very concerned look on his face...I only want to be a #2 Boss.  I aks why?

He says....#1 Boss does EVERYTHING!

LOL....yes, I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that Tammy!!!!