Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

1st BBQ of the season!

Oh man...do I love BBQ!

And all that goes with the stuff that is BBQ'd.  Potato salad....mine is amazing!  Grilled bread...bread and smoke....OMG!  Kabobs....LOVE KABOBS!  Beef or chicken...I don't care!  Meat on sticks....yum! 

The deck looks great! 

The weather is fabulous! 

Got the planter boxes planted with flowers and Nash's garden planted with things to make pizza, tomatoes, basil, oregano and bell peppers...plus some strawberries.

And you can gaze down at the big veggie garden at the back of the yard.


this is NOT my swing...but you get the idea
An awesome swing....for swinging!

I am enjoying the outdoors this year!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ooooo, I LOVE a BBQ! I'm so jealous right now. We had dinner on the deck yesterday also. Our first of the season. Now that the weather is warming up that'll be a standard of living for us.
(I love the swing, too bad it isn't yours :))