Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

this is why...


Have you ever wondered why?  
  • Why did I go through this horrible episode in my life?
  • How did I get such an amazing daughter?
  • Why did he die?
  • How did I get so lucky to meet such a wonderful man?
  • Why has life sucked so much lately?  
  • How did I get such a wonderful life?
We go through the things we do to become better people. 

If we only have wonderful, happy moments in life and we have nothing to compare them to...would they really feel that great?

Life has given me some amazing moments...and not so amazing moments.  And I am glad for them both!

For all of the good and bad I have been through....I like who I am today  :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

I've been through some tough times and wondered "why is this happening to me?" But those times definitely made me stronger and more appreciative in many ways.