Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do you believe we can talk to the dead??

My hubby has become obsessed with the Long Island Medium and now watches her every chance he gets.  I sit with him because I DO believe in talking with the dead.

So, do you?

Have you had an experience that made you think?

Have you lost someone you would love to talk to one more time?

I do.

I lost my son on December 25, 1995 and my 1st Hubby on April 29, 1996.  Both ...exceptionally devastating.

I would give anything to be able to make sure they are both ok....altho I know in my heart that they must be.

When my Hubby died.....it took the sheriff a long time to notify me after he had passed away.  but, during the time that he was gone...and I didn't know yet.  I knew something was wrong...very wrong.  And when the sheriff knocked on my door, I knew why.

Hubby also kind of hung out at our home for a couple of weeks.  I don't know if it was because she was so young and didn't know where to go or just wanted to make sure I was ok....because I was NOT!

We had a 6 month old baby when he died, and we had already lost another baby.  David's death was sudden and unexpected.  So, I think he hung out at our house because he was shocked but also to make sure I was ok to leave so that he could move on.

I do wish for a day...a day to spend with David.  Talk to him and tell him everything.  And his Mom.  And my son...I wonder what he would have looked like.  If the reason he came and went to quickly was what he was supposed to do.  I have a reason in my heart to explain his short life...but, am I right???

Listening to the Long Island Medium on the Dr. Oz show yesterday, she gave 3 ways to enable yourself to experience the other side, to open yourself up to it.  How the little things that happen and make you wonder....could be your loved on talking to you.

Anyway.  I believe in talking to the dead.  I believe that I have a large group of people that are waiting for me to arrive but I also know I have more to do here before I can go see that.

So, David, Nicholas, Ginny, Granny, Ricky, Edward, David Stark and others that I have not mentioned.  I think of you often and look forward to any communication you would like to give me....and look forward to the day when we will be together again  :)

No comments: