Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

long...very long week

I like making lists...so today will be a list

  1. TGIF!
  2. really!
  3. I feel like I have been running a race with bubble gum on my feet.
  4. It was a good week....Sophie's team won 1st place in their tournament and went all season undefeated!  That's VERY good!
  5. Lance went back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. And got a brace fitted on Thursday!  YES!
  7. I am sure other good things happened too.
  8. Never heard back from my brother.  I kind of figured it was a trick or a cruelty.  hum....
  9. Today Sophie informed me that she has only 29 days left of school.
  10. By now...you know the drill.....................kill me!  I am not ready!
  11. Holding Nash back in Kindergarten.
  12. Still think its a great idea.....but, I am a Mommy.  I worry.
  13. I have a festival coming up next weekend.
  14. I need to get ready!
  15. This last month of school...is going to be tough!
  16. We are having a sleepover party tonight.
  17. The things teenage girls laugh at............funny!
  18. Sophie is getting close with Sarah again.  I have missed Sarah.  Glad she is back  :)
  19. I am tired...going to bed.

No comments: