- I feel like I have been running a race with bubble gum on my feet.
- It was a good week....Sophie's team won 1st place in their tournament and went all season undefeated! That's VERY good!
- Lance went back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- And got a brace fitted on Thursday! YES!
- I am sure other good things happened too.
- Never heard back from my brother. I kind of figured it was a trick or a cruelty. hum....
- Today Sophie informed me that she has only 29 days left of school.
- By now...you know the drill.....................kill me! I am not ready!
- Holding Nash back in Kindergarten.
- Still think its a great idea.....but, I am a Mommy. I worry.
- I have a festival coming up next weekend.
- I need to get ready!
- This last month of school...is going to be tough!
- We are having a sleepover party tonight.
- The things teenage girls laugh at............funny!
- Sophie is getting close with Sarah again. I have missed Sarah. Glad she is back :)
- I am tired...going to bed.
Friday, April 22, 2011
long...very long week
I like making lists...so today will be a list