Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where have I been?

I really, really tried to blog while on vacation.  But, I was on my hubby's laptop......new laptop and he keeps everything so complicated...that I just didn't bother.

I did really want to have a fun relaxing vacation........but, it was not.  I did have fun with my kids tho.  Relaxing...was not on the list of events.

Hubby got hurt in Alcatraz....will be getting an MRI next Monday.  So, he got to rest and I got to run.

And I also got to take my daughter graduation dress shopping.

I LOVE TO SHOP!

Sophie is not a shopper. 

But, we did manage to find a dress that when she put it on...made me cry.  She was beautiful!

Since getting home...it has been non-stop madness.

T-Ball is in full swing.  Volleyball is halfway done.  Hubby can't drive.  I have 2 events that are back to back at school.  An e-Waste/Recycling fundraiser this Friday and next week...a Dinner Night Out @ McDonald's..

I feel like a chicken with its head cut off...running like crazy!

I am tired....and not seeing an end in sight.

I really need a Sister Wife  :)

No comments: