Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday views

I do love writing in lists.....

  • was up with Nash last night..snuggled, watched his new favorite movie Marmaduke, then tucked him back into bed about 3am
  • wish I knew why he wakes up at night
  • wonder if he is a sleepwalker too?
  • this is different from when Sophie was a sleepwalker
  • she never spoke...took me years to figure it out
  • all he does is talk  :)
  • I know he loves just having me all to himself
  • he is such a Mommy's boy
  • T-ball games at 8:30am...are hard
  • especially when you had a midnight party with your son the night before
  • bought plants for this years garden
  • love gardening...and planning it
  • having a huge herb garden on our deck
  • to keep the slugs and snails from attacking it
  • I have had slug salad............
  • never again!
  • going to try my hand at potatoes this year
  • found some cool tomato plants...no one has thought to buy any yet!
  • went crazy for onions  :)
  • then birthday party for my grandson Caleb
  • he turned 1
  • he is ADORABLE!
  • Elliot...calling me Ya Ya...
  • HEAVEN!
  • Nash had a rough day today
  • probably because he was REALLY tired!
  • me too!
  • tomorrow is Easter
  • I really miss creamed eggs on biscuits
  • one of the things I miss about not having a family
  • we had that every year
  • lance & the kids don't really appreciate it
  • It's REALLY the most wonderful food!
  • makes me miss having a Mom and family
  • no one knows me from my beginning
  • and those that do
  • hate me
  • ............................
  • working on new traditions
  • never, ever want to disappoint my children like I have been disappointed
  • tomorrow should be fun for Nash
  • Easter Bunny has been here and left cool things for Nash & Sophie
  • talked Sophie into trying out for Water Polo in high school
  • she is not impressed with the idea
  • but, it will be good for her
  • making your children do what they don't want to sucks most of the time
  • parenting is a 50/50 shot of being a hero...or sucking eggs!
  • I hope in the end...I do a good job and my children don't feel about me the way I feel about my Mom
  • I would never forgive myself
Happy Easter to all

No comments: