Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

meandering...................

It's been a very long....many weeks!

Lots of highs and lows.

Lots of preparing for excitement....for just a let down.

Seems like I am getting a lot done with the idea of future fun and not getting it.

What I am getting...is tired!

Seems like I am in a hurry up and wait mode.
So...not sure how to get out of this cycle.  Not even sure I have any control over it either.

But, I do know...it sucks!
And just in case I haven't bitched enough.

What the HELL is this phase Nash is in??

I have become his mortal enemy.  He looks at me as if I should fall on the floor and die.  He is angry at me...and I don't know why.  If I say the sky is blue...he will argue that it is not...until he wins...or gets spanked.
Look at that adorable face!

I wish he would tell me what I have done...and why I am the target of his anger.

Again......


ok...I am off to bed.  Bitching is tiring!

No comments: