Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

I know....I really don't have enough to do

As if I am just sitting around and twiddling my thumbs...I decide to start another blog!

I know....those that know me are shaking their heads....but really.  It's cool!

OK....well cool if you like scrapbooking. 

And in my life....there is nothing cooler...well except my kids, grandkids & married in kids....than scrapbooking!

So, go check it out...you know you want to.

Really...you do!

How to scrap your life

Don't make me give you the face...you know the face.  OK....I don't have a picture of MY face doing the face....but, I do have one similar...........

Yep.....I made the body, I made the face...this is a face that you will not forget  :)  It comes from my Mom....and from her Mom  LOL

So, go check out the blog...seriously!

No comments: