Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

ok...Summer is here...where is the rest?

Technically....I have been on vacation for almost 11 days and I am more tired than when I started.

I have another week off from my big client next week....and the hubby will be back at work....that ALWAYS feels like a vacation!

But, since I got back...I SWEAR I have done 15 loads of laundry!

I don't recall ever doing THIS much laundry!

Is laundry really an animate object?  Does it breed like rabbits?  

I am thinking yes.....YES IT DOES!

Scary.  I am tired of folding everyones laundry and putting it away.

I am tired of the smell of packed sweaty laundry!

So, I think I have said enough.  You know how I feel and I am sure you too feel the same way.  Who wouldn't?

I have one more blog to write about laundry...then hopefully...I am be over it.

It will be called...sock pinning.

It's a very dirty....funny secret!  Until I have time to write it.....this is all you get.

Yucky, dirty, packed sweaty laundry.  Fluffing, folding....and putting away.

YUCK!

No comments: