Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

did you know....I am a scrapbook junkie????

I have been scrapbooking for over 5 years.  I was hooked the 1st time I put a picture on paper!

I love to go to Scrapbook Retreats.  I go to Shell's retreat in Old Oak with Scrapgrlz.  Its the best fun and relaxation I have ever experienced!

And this past several months I decoded it was time to step up and see if I can make this a business.  So, I have started 2 new companies.....It's a Wrap by EG and Scrapbooking by EG...both are under the wing of Errand Girl .I am soooo excited about this!  I am also selling scrapbook supplies with memory-works.com.  So, if you are interested......look at the links below.


My Club Ruby Profile

Errand Girl
It's a Wrap by EG
Scrapbooking by EG

I LOVE TO SCRAPBOOK!

No comments: