Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

end of February

OMG!  I can NOT believe this month is about over.

It's flying by!

So, got a message tonight from Nash's T-ball coach...practice starts Saturday.  I am so excited!  I hope Nash loves it.  I have never been a fan of baseball...its way too slow but I can hardly wait to watch my son play sports.  So...waiting to see how much excitement he can muster up  :)

And now volleyball is in full swing for Sophie.  This is her second week of practice and next week is the "before" Tournament.  We went to practice tonight...Sophie looks good!  She has a great serve!

We also had to take some furniture over to my friends house.  Sophie rode with me.  God knows....I love my daughter more than life itself....but....  Sometimes the things she wants to have a conversation about is beyond me.  She is obsessed with Zombies!
Anyway...but he time we got to my friends house to deliver the furniture.....I was so annoyed at Sophie...I could have strangled her  :)

ok...my eye lids are closing...better for me to sign off  :)

No comments: