- we were supposed to get the storm of the century
- we didn't
- I planned for it tho...and so did our entire town
- woke up hoping for snow...and really yucky weather
- eh...wasn't much to talk about
- but, the kids didn't have school
- because the ENTIRE town thought we should be safe.
- I am all about safe...really.
- But....kids home from school...when they should BE AT SCHOOL!
- I had to go to work in the mess...driving & listening to Toy Story playing in the back seat.
- lots of time to think.
- when I was a child...I never thought about the future...I just survived
- I have kind of always fell into things
- it took me years to really become....me
- I was someone.....wow, that was scary....'cuz, I don't think I was someone
- I was a pleaser, a wanting to matter so I will do anything you ask of me if you would just see me
- OK..if you have read anything I have written in the past years...you know where I have been.
My New Year's Resolution was to take better care of how I look. If you know me...I am overweight. Dieting just isn't working...it's producing the opposite effect, because.....sadly, food is my first love.
But, no matter a person's size...if they look good, they feel good, they feel better about themselves, they project better....and on and on.
|just home from surgery, wearing the nose bra...lovely|
|3 days after surgery, after they ripped some of the stabilizers out of my sinus's|
|a month after surgery, after all if removed from my face|
OK....so, for a long time....I didn't wear make up. Wore comfy clothes and could care less what I really looked like. And it showed.
I also was diagnosed with Major Depression during the same time. Oh ya...I was a mess!
So, now...I work at looking better...and I feel better. So much so that I want better!
Well.....now he is :)
Errand Girl is growing little by little....but, not where I want it to grow.
I took a look at it.
- What do I like about it?
I can make it anything I want and pretty much work around what I want to do.
- What do I love to do?
So, I looked at what my options were. What I had to work with. Where I wanted to go. And what I wanted to get out of it..
So, Errand Girl is changing. It has to...I am changing.
And if you know me....I don't do change well. LOL Boy....I REALLY, REALLY DON'T.
So, I am taking 2 steps forward...sometimes one back.
But,...slowly...I am figuring it out...and coming to an end point soon.
- Owner of Errand Girl
- It's a Wrap by EG....to explore my creative & artistic side
- Scrapbooking by EG....'cuz, I am a junkie! I need my stuff and I need to be able to write it off and teach others how awesome it is!
- Wedding Officiant....because....how cool to be there...to be the one to start the lives of 2 people who love each other.
- Sonora Wedding Planner...yep...I really am that good!
Just like me.....I am not perfect...and won't be.....but, I am always close :)