I was being nominated as a member of the Oversight Committee for a Bond measure I help pass last November. I was told when I joined the committee as treasurer to get the Bond passed...that I would probably have to serve on this committee. They even reworded a qualifications for a seat to qualify me since I live outside of the school district.
I was tell my pseudo Mom tonight on the phone all that has been going on since she has been out & about and she said pretty much the same thing. How do I find the time.
I don't know....lets see what I do.
- 1. Mom to a 5 year old boy & 13 year old girl....kindergarten & 8th grade...respectfully.
- 2. Fulltime housewife & Mommy
- 3. I own 3 businesses...small but growing
- A. Errand Girl
- B. It's a Wrap by EG
- C. Scrapbooking by EG
- 4. I serve as co-president of our school's PTO
- 5. I work in my son's kindergarten class weekly.
- 6. I write a blog
- 7. I scrapbook
- 8. Serve on the Oversight Committee
- 9. Attend all School Board meetings
- 10. Currently selling raffle tickets...alone!
- 11. Fundrasing Committee for 8th grade graduation
- 12. School's Dinner Night Out Coordinator
Oh...I know there is more....I just can't think of them. But, I do enjoy being a part of something. I like making a difference.
Looking at the list....I will say NO more often :)